miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

Away from the sun

No, I never run out of things to say.
No, I don`t believe in those things you do.
No, I don`t really want to be better, just older and perhaps wiser.
No, I never trusted any one as I should.
No, I don`t speak nonsense, not when it comes to you.
No, I don`t belive any of this is worthy, but what else can I do?
No, I am not the girl you think.
No, I have no doubts that you had lost the better part of me, I`m sure of that.
No, I don`t believe that we could have been happier, I just know it.
No, I never told you the whole truth.
No, I don`t regret a minute, I just regret some months.
No, I don`t know why I write this.
No, I`can not find better things to say.
And no, no, no no!
No chances of going back to where it was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario