jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Brave Cowards, it`s a pleasure...

Brave cowards, this lines are for you.
Why do you keep your hearts shut?
Your mouths wide open, and your feet floating?
Brave cowards this questions are for you.
You never seem to collapse , but do you really trust who you are?
When you walk, when you talk, when you think,
Even when you breath,
Do you really believe you are creating memories?
Brave cowards, this petitions are for you.
Will you guide me, through the darkness of your path?
Will you show me the magic for fake happinees, invisible hope?
Will you try to make me understand the cruelty of your words, the evilness in your eyes,
The putrefaction in your minds?
Brave cowards would you hear to what I have to say?
Well, I don`t believe in eternity when I see you. I don`t believe in love when I see you.
When I see you, I can picture you swelling your words.
Cause you might speak brave, but as long as you live like a coward
Wisdom will vanish, like you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario