lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Quema tu barbie

He is nothing like me. He is wise and brave. I`m a coward compare to him. He does not fit my world, because he is beyond my rules. He is not what I thought to be mine, because he is what I can`t be. He is much stronger that I am, I can see that by the look in his eyes. I could never stand what he does. He is different from every person I`ve met before, because he is loyal to his thoughts and his feelings. Nothing seems to stop him, I can picture him anywhere, he seems to have no boundarys. I... I don`t have boundarys either. He is already a man while I am slowly turning into a woman, he is what I aim to be, free. His plans are so perfect to me, suddenly I feel how can he could perfectly fit my world. Or maybe, I could just make my world fit him...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario